16 feb 2013

The Shadow (by Camila G.C.)

I was sitting alone on the only chair that was next to my wooden table where the food I had prepared was served. The entire house was quiet. I could hardly hear the wind knocking the door. With slow movements, I started eating. All of a sudden, the lights went off. I couldn’t see a thing so I went to the kitchen, kicking, trying not to fall, looking for a torch... Suddenly, I heard a noise in the living room. With the torch on hand I went there. I could see a shadow, not clearly, but it was there. On a moment, I could see how the lights were turning on. So, if anything was wrong I decided to return to my chair and continue eating. While returning I could see how there was someone sitting on the chair. I would not know if it was a man or a woman. That someone was dressed in black. It kept looking at me with dark brown eyes. I was scared. I could only think of running, but I couldn’t. In some way, I just couldn’t. I was standing there, and it was becoming nearer and nearer. In a moment, I could hear it saying: “Get up Blair, Time to go to school!”


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

We are all ears, so leave us your comments!