13 mar 2013

The Discovery (by Lucas)

September 19th

I was too sad when my grandfather died, but being the prince of England, I wouldn´t like the people to take a bad image of me, I wouldn´t like them think I was a sensitive person. But as I was in his castle, I discovered a map he had left to me. It was a map of the new lands of the West, which Columbus had discovered and was explored by Hernan Cortés.

October 2nd

I've been studying the map for some weeks, and I finally reached the conclusion that the map showed a place were Spanish sailors hid all the ores like gold and silver which were extracted from Nueva Granada and from the mines of the West lands. As I heard, my grandfather was conquering the land where beings lived, similar to humans but they weren´t civilized.

November 20th

I haven´t been writing for a long time, but I've been sailing for so many days. I cannot find the Westlands. It has been two weeks since I left from the port.

December 18th

Please help me, I'm writing to ask for some help. Half of my tripulation has died and I'm lost in the middle of the sea. I've seen a big monster...... Please help me...

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

We are all ears, so leave us your comments!