18 jun 2012

The Best Concert Ever (by Agustina Toscano)

That day I was quite anxious. I was expecting the moment my sister would tell me ‘Let’s go’, so there I was sitting in my bed trying to know what I was going to wear. I decided to wear jeans and a T-shirt so at 1:00 p.m. my sister came and I was with a smile on my face for an hour and a half until we got to ‘Estadio Unico de La Plata’. 

The concert started at 9:30 so I sat since 3 on the field in the middle of the sun. I wanted to buy a T-shirt of this band but there weren’t any left. I was really bored but then...the lights of the stage were switched on and the ‘CLAW’ (as they call it) was awesome...
First, a band called "Muse" opened the show and then appeared that fantastic clock. When the countdown got to zero, Bono appeared and I burst into shouts and laughs and I couldn't believe the 360° screen, which was wonderful. 
It was the best concert ever. In a moment it started raining and the instruments got their own umbrellas so they continued the show. That was the best. I wouldn’t miss it if they come again! Would you?

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

We are all ears, so leave us your comments!