2 sept 2012

Usual Phrases at the Airport (by Macarena D.B. and Adrián)

Whether you have ever travelled by plane or not, we will show you some typical dialogues that happen at an airport... they may help you in the future! 

1) Buying a ticket:

- I´d like to book two seats to...
-Will that be one way or round trip?
-How much is a round trip ticket?
- it´s...

2) Checking in:

- Can I see your ticket and passport plese? 
- Here trey are. Can we get one seat near the window?
- Yes, that´s no problem
- Thanks
- Have a nice flight

3) On the Airplane:

- Would you like something to drink?
- Could I have a Coke without ice, please? 
- Here you are.

4) Getting through customs:

- Thank you for flying with our company!
- I had a good trip. Thanks for your help.

5) The arrival:

- Do you have anything to declare?
- No, I don´t.

6) Getting your luggage:
- I´ll get a cart rigth away
- Be sure you have your luggage ticket.
- Yes, it´s right here attached to my plane ticket.

7) Outside:

- Excuse me, where can I get a taxi?
- Go down to the end of the hall and the taxis are waiting just outside.
- Thank you!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

We are all ears, so leave us your comments!