14 may 2012

Meet Facundo Soto (by Ruth Blanco)

Do you have an idol? Would you imagine yourself doing something for your idol? Are you the type of person that turns crazy just by seeing his/her idol? 
I'm one of those people and I do a lot of things only to see him in concerts. I have an idol and he is  Facundo Cruz Soto. He was born on 8 September, 1974 in La Plata and he has always been interested in National Rock. 
When he was young he commited small crimes like burning a classroom. He was in prison in La Plata  and in  Buenos Aires. 
Facundo is always in his bedroom with his guitar in high volume and writing songs. He is  the singer of a band called "Guasones" which plays National Rock. 
I love him because he changed my life, the songs are great and they have excellent lyrics.
There is no doubt he is my idol... Do you have one too?
Sources 1, 2
source

1 comentarios:

#Florr.~ dijo...

Un ídolo de la musica. Grande Facundo♥

Publicar un comentario

We are all ears, so leave us your comments!