16 may 2012

Porta's Concert (by Gian Franco Gentilezza Badano)

The concert I attended was in Luna Park. It was the rap concert of my favourite rapper, Porta, from Spain. I had been preparing for this concert for months. This Spanish guy comes once per year. It was his second concert and tour. The previous one had been in a smaller place. I went with my friend and we were bored because he did not appear, but suddenly he appeared singing one of his best hits, and all the crowd started shouting. Spectacular!
This concert was about his new CD "Trastorno Bipolar" (Bipolar Disorder). Then he sang some really good new songs, but he never stopped playing his classics, like " Cosas de la Vida" or "No Hay Truco". 
I would recommend you to go to his next concert, even to those who usually do not like rap because Porta talks about things that happen to every teenager.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

We are all ears, so leave us your comments!