9 ene 2013

Is this love? (by Milagros)

This is the story about my sick love.
I'm not a sensible person, so when I fall in love, I get crazy...
Everything began at my work. I worked as a delivery-boy in a pizza shop. One day I took a pizza to an old house, old but nice. A blond-haired young woman lived there. I loved delivering pizzas to Roxanne. Some months later we started going out. I deeply fell in love with her. I loved her so much that I started controlling all the things she did - where she went, who with, when she came back, everything. I was obsessed with her, and sometimes I hit her so much that she burst into tears. She became afraid of me. When I realised what was happening, I had no cure, I could not turn back time. Everything was lost. What I thought it would be a perfect relationship, became an awful situation that nobody could fix.
One day she came with her pretty eyes full of tears and said to me: -'We have to break up'. I became very angry, and before I could hit her, she wasn't there.
What I wanted to protect to be mine, now has left...

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

We are all ears, so leave us your comments!