20 ene 2013

The Wrong Decision (by Guest Bloggers)


The Wrong Decision

My
nightmare started a week ago when I reported a crime...

Everything
started after I withdrew money from an ATMI needed it to organize my daughter´s 15th birthday. When I was walking back home, I saw a man coming suspiciously towards me. I started walking faster, and then running, but he finally reached me. He stole my wallet and told me to give him my bag. As I started screaming, he threatened me with a knife, and we ended up fighting. After the suspect ran away, I saw a driving license on the floor and immediately recognized the face of the person appearing on itit was the robber!

I went to the police station to report the crime and after a policeman asked me my personal details, his workmate appeared from behind... I knew something was wrong. I recognized that face for the second time. There was no time for explanations.

Each of them took me by an arm and locked me in a prison cell. But what they did not realize is that I am writing this report from there...


NOTE: The previous story and illustration were submitted to the "Cuentos de mi Ciudad" Contest, organised by The Bristish Council and KEL Ediciones.Text by Joaquín Rossi and illustration by Cristian Stegman.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

We are all ears, so leave us your comments!